Beekeeping 101 Online Series (April 14, 15, 21 & 22)
When: April 14, 15, 21 & 22, 2021
Each session will be 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m. (CST)
Interested in Beekeeping, but need some information to get started? This live, online course will cover the basics of beekeeping to get you prepared to have your own hives with the opportunity to interact with instructors. Through this four part series, we will cover honey bee biology, beekeeping equipment, managing a hive, and pests and disease management of honey bees. You'll learn what to expect those first early years as a beekeeper!
- April 14: Honey Bee Biology
- April 15: Beekeeping Basics
- April 21: What to Expect the First Year
- April 22: Risks of Honey Bees
All sessions will be recorded. Beekeeping catalogs and a journal will be mailed to the address provided during registration.
Field Days Options: April 16, 17 or 28
- Leon Springs area of San Antonio (south of Boerne, north of La Cantera)
- The organizer will contact registrants with further information.
How to Access the Online Series
- To immediately receive instructions to access the online series, please pay via credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover). Instructions to access the online series will not be emailed until payment is received.
- Upon completion of registration and payment, you will receive an email from email@example.com. That email will contain 2 pdf attachments: a Receipt and Registration Confirmation. Scroll to the end of the Registration Confirmation for the instructions to access the online series. These instructions will not appear if the registration fee has not been paid.
If a cancellation becomes necessary, please send notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds.