Advanced Irrigation CAD Workshop
Location: Texas A&M University, 214 Scoates Hall (click here to see map)
It is required that students have taken the basic 2 day Irrigation CAD Workshop previously or have a working knowledge of ProContractor Studio Software.
This course is set up as a fast paced version of the 2 day Irrigation CAD workshop. Students will complete a residential drawing from start to finish. Students will be given more instruction on material take-offs, sprinkler palette assignments and proper zoning techniques then in the original course.
- Producing a Site Map & Design
- Working with a Sprinkler Database
- Designing an Irrigation System
- Finalizing Design & Plans
- Calculating Cost Estimates
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- The Advanced Irrigation CAD course is for Landscape Architects, Licensed Irrigators and others in the urban design industry who use computer aided design software on a daily basis and are looking to expand their knowledge and skills.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
- The TCEQ has approved the offered course for 8 hours of continuing education credits for Licensed Irrigators and Inspectors.
WHAT TO BRING
- Students should bring materials for taking notes. While not necessary, students are welcome to bring lap top computers for use in this class.
- Maximum of 10 registrants for this class.
- This in person class will follow all currently active COVID restrictions for face to face activity including social distancing and requirements for face mask.
- Course offering and enrollment capacity is subject to change due to any updated State, University or Agency guidelines as a result of COVID19.
If a cancellation becomes necessary, please send notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received no later than June15, 2021 will be issued a $140 refund.